The Leaders Group has partnered with MyRepChat to provide a best in class solution. MyRepChat allows financial professionals and clients the ability to exchange text messages, and best of all, it’s compliant. MyRepChat does so much more than just a simple text message though. The platform offers office efficiency features to keep your time focused on servicing clients and growing your business.
Some of the top day to day uses of MyRepChat are: meeting confirmations, account activity updates, trust building with prospects, market/economy timely updates, business event invitations, and directing clients to respond to important emails.
Watch this video to learn more: Can MyRepChat really add value to my practice
Getting Started Resources:
- Sign-up link from computer browser: https://dart.ionlake.com/web/signup.html?a=7ee99b87-f0c5-4593-bd47-d59b553cc85e
- Group code to sign-up in the MyRepChat app from your phone store: HgDrY
- MyRepChat Pricing: $15/month paid by credit card or debit card
- Steps to opening an account: Account Creation Guide
- See the platform: Recorded platform demo
- Live demo: Wednesday at 12pm Central
- Learn how the MyRepChat platform can impact how you service clients and grow your business: User Brochure
MyRepChat Minute videos – short videos on key topics and common questions. Be sure to subscribe on YouTube to receive new videos!
- Client sent a text to my personal cell phone
- Selecting the right phone number for MyRepChat
- Getting your clients to text your new MyRepChat number
- Engagement rates of emails versus text messages
Is it worth $15 to add MyRepChat to your communication strategy? Consider how texting compliments with email and phone calls as the third leg of your business communication strategy:
- Email open rate for a Financial Professional is 15.36% – 6 of 7 emails are not opened!
- On average, it takes 90 minutes to receive a response to an email
- 81% of phones from an unknown number go unanswered
- 80% of phone calls go to voicemail and 90% of first time voicemails are not returned
- 98% of text messages are opened
- On average, it takes 90 seconds for someone to receive a response from a text message